Employment Legislation Information
JACS provides a number of guides to the various laws that are relevant to employment.
The Employment Law 2003 has a number of separate guidance notes, each relevant to a particular section of the law and has a section dedicated to it in this website.
Please click on one of the links to view information on that Law:
- Employment (Jersey) Law 2003
- Rehabilitation of Offenders (Jersey) Law 2001
- Data Protection (Jersey) Law 2005
- Employment Relations (Jersey) Law 2007
- Jersey Advisory and Conciliation (Jersey) Law 2003
- Discrimination (Jersey) Law 2013 (Race, Sex & Related Characteristics & Age)
- Control of Housing and Work (Jersey) Law 2012
- Employment & DisciminationTribunal (Procedure) Order 2016
We also provide a range of general information on employment issues.
The information available on this website is designed to provide general information only. While every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, it does not constitute legal advice.
JACS cannot be held responsible for the contents of any pages referenced by an external link.