Page Menu

Transfer of undertakings

What happens to my contract if my employer changes?

There is no Transfer of an Undertaking Protection of Employment Regulations (TUPE) in Jersey at present. There is, however, certain protection for the employee within  Employment Law. Please see paragraph 12 of the JACS' guideline no. 5. You are recommended to seek legal advice or speak to a member of the JACS teamregarding this issue.


General Data Protection Regulation