Page Menu

Employment and Discrimination Advice & Guidance

How can you contact JACS?

JACS has an office at Trinity House, West Centre, Bath Street, St. Helier, where the JACS team answers enquiries, by telephone or face-to-face, on a wide range of employment relations issues.  All calls or personal visits are dealt with strictly in confidence.

Please contact us on (01534) 730503 for a personal appointment and/or for telephone advice or simply call in at the office between 8.30am and 5.00pm, Monday to Friday. You can also contact us by email at

Can JACS give legal advice?

No. JACS telephone help-line can give you information and guidance only. You will need to talk to a lawyer or obtain advice from Citizens Advice (CAJ); 01534 724942 and 0800 735 0249 and email address

What is the Citizens Advice (CAJ)?

CAJ can give advice on a wide range of general and legal problems. It is staffed by people who have a sound knowledge of legal rights but who are not legal experts.

For more information look at the CAJ website


Aug 2018


General Data Protection Regulation