Grievance and Disciplinary Processes
28th January 2020
Start Time: 12.15pm
End Time: 1.45pm
Managing disciplinary, grievance, capability & Redundancy
By the end of the Session you will:
- Be familiar with key elements of the legislation
- Understand the issues related to unfair dismissal
- Appreciate the importance of having formal procedures and an understanding of fair process for dealing with disciplinary, grievance, capability and redundancy matters
- Understand the benefits to both employer and employee
- Be able to design and implement and work with procedures that are appropriate to your organisation
- Ensure that fairness and consistency are features of your procedures and that they are operated properly
- Be able to recognise and avoid the pitfalls that can surround the effective management of these issues
- Be in a better position to accommodate the new employment legislation now in place.
- Review existing workplace procedures and policies in the light of best practice and new legislation
Location: 3rd Floor, 1 Seale Street, St Helier
Time: 12.15pm to 1.45pm
Course fee: £30
Payment must be received before the date of the training. If payment is not received before the training, JACS reserves its right to refuse access to the training.
A cancellation charge of £30 per person will be levied for any cancellations giving less than 3 working days notice or for any 'no-shows' on the day.
To make a booking or for further information contact the Jersey Advisory and Conciliation Service. Tel: 730503
E Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org